jueves, 31 de marzo de 2011

Unit 13 Jobs and careers page. 125 Exercise A

13.1 The ideal job?

    A
    B
    C
    D
  • What would you enjoy about each of this jobs?
A. About lion tamer, Iwould like to enjoy working in a circus and traveling around the world.
B. Working as a stewardess I'll would really enjoy to travel aorund the world and meeting new people.
C.Working as a camera man I'll would enjoy to take some videos to a beutiful models and actress.
D.ooohh shut, working as a police man I'll would enjoy to make some peace to my hometown.

2.What would you dislike about each job? Why?

A. Working as a lion tamer I`ll would dislike to feed them because they can bite me.
B. As a stewardess I'll would dislike to take care of unpleasant people.
C. As a camera man I`ll would dislike to work extendent hours.
D. As a police I'll would dislike to see me in the mirrow with the uniform I HATE POLICE MEN!!!

3. What are the most important things for you in your work?
Job satisfaction, earing enough money, meeting people, having a pleaant co-workers / collegues, earing plenty of money and security.

4. If yo could choose any job in the world to do, what would it be? Why?
President hahahaha!!! they get all they want and pleanty of money for free  jajaj I`m just kidding, I'll would really enjoy to be a Manager Director of a world famous hotel, beacuse I'll like to take care good of huge business.!!!

Tks!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario