jueves, 24 de marzo de 2011

Excercise from page 118

How a computer works!!.

First to all you need to plug in the computer. The next thing you have to do is to turn on the monitor and then finally turn on the pcu.
Make sure you pluged all the cables right.
Oh, and by the way, don´t forget to choose your personal usser name and press your password.
Oh, and be careful not to have drinks near the keyboard or the monitor.
Ok, so is that clear? Okay !!!
Does that seem to make sense? Of course!
So there we are, Dou you have any question? No Sir, I don´t have any question! thanks!!
Excuseme. Could you show me how to get in to the business software? Sure I'll be a pleasure to show you one more time!!

I wonder if you could tell me how this scanner works? Of course let me explain you..!!
I´m sorry i didn't quite follow you there. Would you mind to explain me once again?
I'm sorry, What did you say that part was called? This is called a scanner.
If I've understood right or I'm doing something wrong? So is the basic idea that turn on the computer and get in to the business software?
You mean, that is only my password works on this computer? that's right!!!..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario